Wynfit aims to target the recreational runner.
Whether you want to participate in local fun runs, improve your fitness, lose weight or start running for the first time, Wynfit is the group for you.
The group is designed for beginner and intermediate runners and joggers.
It is aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle, providing social support and friendship in a non-competitive supportive environment.
- To provide participants with a positive, friendly and fun experience providing guidance on running and fitness in order to encourage a healthy lifestyle,
- To provide an inclusive environment aiming to engage all community and cultural groups in the local area,
- To help participants stay motivated in reaching their fitness and/or personal goals,
- To provide a non-competitive training environment accessible to all members of the community
Coaching: From Qualified Coach Mark Maloney will provide guidance, assistance and advise on training programs, group training and personalised running programs are available.
Join us for training throughout the week. You can attend as many training sessions as you like.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00pm - 7:00pm, VU athletics track Hoppers Lane.
- Saturday at Parkrun see Wynfit on facebook
- Saturday Western Athletics Pack Runs from April to September. Pack Run Details
- Refer to first column for Pack Run dates and location. 2018 Western Athletics Winter calendar
- Sunday 6:15am, from Werribee Secondary College see Wynfit on facebook
- Sunday 8.25am, with Western Athletics, You Yangs Regional Park, at the Rangers Hut