The Find Your 30 challenges were created to support the Find Your 30, Do It Your Way campaign developed in collaboration with WynActive (Aquapulse, Eagle Stadium and Werribee Outdoor Pool leisure centres) and Wyndham City Council during the Covid-19 lockdown period.
It was designed to inspire both current WynActive members and Wyndham residents to begin or keep active while social distancing. These challenges are promoted and delivered online, setting the goal of achieving 5 days of 30 minutes daily activity across a week. Participants are also encouraged to aim for a realistic weekly goal should the 5 days be perceived as unattainable, i.e. aim for 3 or 4 days. The primary goal is aligned with the Australian Physical Activity Guidelines for adults and children.
Participants can be of all ages and can even register as a family to achieve their goal together and will be supported every step of the way, including:
- Virtual medal rewards – earn a gold, silver or bronze medal for their efforts
- A printable weekly activity planner to commit to and track activity
- Weekly activity tips and ideas to keep moving
- Access to ongoing group fitness classes, at home workouts and sport demonstrations
- Dedicated group Zoom sessions to answer any questions and connect with like-minded others in the community
The upcoming challenge starts on Monday 3rd August until Sunday 30th August 2020 Registrations are located on the WynActive website. More info if available at https://wynactive.com.au/find-your-30/find-your-30-register-now