At Western Athletics the health and safety of our members, coaches and family is a priority. Follow the below guidelines and advice to help you and every other member remain healthy and have a positive experience.
Please keep abreast of advice from reputable health and government sources as the COVID-19 situation in Australia is in a state of change.
- Based on current advice from the Government in relation to group gatherings, training sessions and events with limited crowds (500 or less) can proceed until further notice.
- If you are feeling unwell or have returned home from an overseas visit within the last 14 days please avoid attending training.
- We strongly encourage that hygiene protocols are followed as outlined below.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Wash hands with soap and water often.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitiser.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Do not share drinks, lip balm, sunscreen with others (have your own).
- Limit physical contact such as shaking hands and embraces (fist bumps are OK)